East Midland Trains
East Midland Train
is one of the fastest growing passenger trains operating company of Britain. As the name suggests this company operates in the east midland region and connects the counties such as south Yorkshire, Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire and Lincolnshire and also operates between London and east midlands. This company came into existence after the amalgamation of two well-known companies of Europe midland mainline and the central trains. When the company came into the existence it was named as stagecoach rail limited, but later on the name of the company was changed to EastMidlandTrains
Ltd. This company is a subsidiary to the stagecoach group which also possess 49% franchise of virgin trains and is also a parent company to the south west trains.
East Midland Train Routes
- the company operates various regional service, which connects various destinations such as derby and Sheffield, Leicester, Nottingham and Worksop, etc. You can enjoy the convenient transportation from one region to other and one more benefit which you are going to have by travelling in train is that you are definitely going to save some bugs as this is most budget friendly mode to travel.
London train services
- if you want to save your time during the journey, then also east midland is the best option for you as the company provides fast services to all the major cities of the region including London. If you are on vacation and do not want to spoil your time in journey during the daytime then you can travel in the late night services of the company so that you can utilize your daytime for the outings and sightseeing.
Connections to Eurostar or the airport
- the company also operates the services to the St Pancreas international station and all the major airports of the region. The major services are provided from Leicester, Wellingborough and Kettering. Company also provide connections to the major airports such as East Midland airport and Luton airport.
Services on board
Company provides very pleasant environment on the board where you can enjoy your travelling. The windows, lighting and the tables on the board are meant to provide comfortable environment to the passengers. Company also provide complimentary services such as tea and coffee to the passengers and in the standard class you can enjoy a delicious range of hot and cold snacks and drinks. You can also work on your laptops as there is power plug-in in the trains where you can recharge your laptops as well as phones.
Tips for cheap tickets with the East Midland
If you are a frequent traveller on the trains operated by the company, then you can avail the cheap tickets. Following are few of the tips to secure cheap tickets in order to decrease the expenses on the journey:-
- Early bookings- you can avail the benefits of the cheap tickets if you are going to book your tickets three months before the travel. You can get up-to-date information on the ticket release dates once you are going to register with ‘my journey’
- Off-peak travelling- if due to some reason you are unable to book your tickets in advance, then you can get benefits of cheap tickets during the periods of off-peak and super-off periods.
- Railcard discounts- if you are a student, above sixty, handicapped or travelling with children then you can apply for railcard discount.
- Group travel discount- if you are travelling in a group the company also provides discount on such group so you can apply for discount in order to make your travel cheaper.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us on 08457 125 678 (lines are open from 0600 to 2200 daily, group travel from 0800 to 1800). TextDirect: 18001 followed by 08457 125 678
Web Support contact number 0870 333 4875, National Rail Enquiries on 08457 48 49 50