This is one of the most reputed companies of the Europe and it came into existence in the year 1972. Headquarters of the company are situated in the Birmingham, England. The company operates around 43000 trains in a month making it a giant in the area of train operating firms. Around 2 million passengers’ travels in National Express
every week and it employs around 3000 people. Train fleet of the company is consisted of modern and well maintained coaches specially designed to take care of the convenience of the passengers on board.
If you are planning for joyful vacation in the East Anglia or London, then national express is the best travelling option for you as it covers majority of the tourist destinations of the area. You can travel to the heart of the London city with national express and can also take the advantage of the special offers provided by the operator. You can also travel to the most of the attractions of the London city with the help of trains. You can also travel to the beautiful beaches of the city with the help of trains so if you are planning for a visit and are worried about how to travel in and around to various tourist attractions then book your tickets with national express and leave your worries aside. You can also visit the other major towns and attractions of the East Anglia with the help of national express.
Brands of the company
- National express East Anglia- it is one of the most famous subsidiary of national express as it connects London with whole of the east England and provide very reliable and widespread services to the passengers. It provides the local suburban services and operates in the greater Anglia network.
- National Express East Coast- it is a high speed train operating company, which is also a part of national express. It operates mainly between the Scotland and London. It operates on the following routes:-
- C2C trains- it is also one of the subsidiaries of the national express which operates mainly from London to all the major towns of south Essex. It provides modern and very convenient services to the passengers.
- Stansted Express- it is also a part of national express and provides direct services from the Liverpool street station to the Stanshed Airport.
On board services provided by national express
The company provides very fantastic services to the passengers on the board. You can enjoy great variety of hot and cold drinks on the board and on seat breakfast dinning is also available for the first class travellers.
Routes covered by the national express rails
- Edinburgh to London
- The east Anglian service
- Local train routes in the south east of England
National express has one of the most extensive fleets of the Europe and with them you can make your journey one of the most unforgettable because the connectivity, which the national express is going to provide, will force you to travel with this operator again and again.
General Enquiries: +44 (0) 8717 81 81 78 - open 24/7
Disabled persons travel helpline: +44 (0)8717 818179 - open 24/7
Textphone: +44 (0) 121 455 0086 - open 24/7
Write to us
Our address is : Customer Relations, National Express
PO Box 9854, Birmingham, B16 8XN